Types of Cases
• Extreme hardship waivers.
• Domestic Violence Cases
What is an Immigration Evaluation and Why is it Important.
An immigration evaluation is a detailed mental health assessment that a therapist provides for an immigration case. It includes a detailed writeup of the following pieces of information: biopsychosocial evaluation, mental status exam, and some clinical self-assessments. Depending on the type of immigration case, the assessment addresses various psychological aspects related to the legal needs in the case. The therapist’s clinical assessment provides evidence in support of the client’s immigration case, and can often be one of the deciding factors in whether or not a client’s family can stay together or whether a client can escape life-threatening circumstances in their home country.
How does it work?
• Lawyers can contact me with client referrals through the contact page on the website, or by emailing email@example.com
• I will then schedule two 1.5-2 hour sessions with the client to complete the evaluation process (these can be done in-person or via Telehealth).
• Once the evaluation is complete, I will then write the formal clinical evaluation. The clinical evaluation is between 15-18 pages, and takes between 3-4 weeks to complete.
• For additional information regarding scheduling, pricing, or any other questions or concerns please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2275 Swallow Hill Road, Building 1000, Fl. 1
Pittsburgh PA 15220
438 S. Main St., Floor 2, Pittsburgh, PA 15220